[Latin scientific name] phaeoporus obliquus
[plant source] under the bark of Betula platyphylla var. japonuca, Betula platyphylla, elm and alder, or under the bark of living trees or on the withered trees after cutting.
[plant alias] birch mushroom, birch antler, Siberian Ganoderma lucidum
[active ingredient] Betula polysaccharide
[test method] UV
[packaging] 100g, 200g, 500g, 1000g / bag, double plastic bags inside, aluminum foil outside.
[storage] store in a cool and dry place, sealed.
[shelf life] 2 years
1. Regulate the stomach and intestines.
2. Treatment of liver diseases.
3. Activate the immune system and inhibit the proliferation of cold virus.
4. The natural substance with the best hypoglycemic effect can promote insulin secretion.
5. Prevention and treatment of hypertension.
6. Beauty and beauty, prevention and improvement of allergic skin.
7. Anti cancer, inhibit cancer cells.
8. Anti aging.